Mobility & Networks
Define and implement a Mobility and Networks strategy with high added value
The expertise and customization to design and deploy your Mobility and Networks strategy
The digitisation of the workspace, the demands of mobility and the development of new uses require a rethink of the mobility strategy and company networks. The implementation of a global, personalised and scalable strategy has become essential to ensure the operational excellence of companies in the midst of a digital transformation. CIOs must respond to the new expectations of businesses in terms of mobility and networks, and more particularly :
- To provide a digital and intuitive workspace in line with the new uses of the digital age.
- Securing mobility and guaranteeing the availability of IT resources to serve the Businesses
- Deploy a digital workplace and secure, highly available teleworking capabilities
- Ensuring an optimal user experience to guarantee work comfort, productivity and availability
It is this thoughtful and global approach that we offer you thanks to an end-to-end treatment of your Mobility and Networks issues, guaranteeing you tailor-made and innovative hardware and software solutions.
years of expertise
projects conducted each year
mobile terminals managed by our customer service department
EMU: Unified Workstation Management
Expertise and experience on the major solutions on the market
Our teams will assist you in implementing a global solution corresponding to your specific needs and in migrating your existing mobile terminal solutions by relying on :
- A unique expertise on all EMU solutions and OS on the market
- A tailor-made approach to your problems
- Effective migration and change management tools
Our areas of intervention on EMU
We intervene throughout your project around 4 main axes:
- Study and design: Construction of the solution best suited to your needs
- Integration and migration: Support from our certified experts on MDM & EMM solutions
- Change management and deployment of your mobile terminals
- Managed services : Support for your infrastructure and mobility tools
Flow and application security
Securing and global management of your applications, terminals and flows
We design for you and with you more reliable solutions in terms of identity management, mobile threat prevention, firewall, authentication and behavioral analysis to ensure the security of your infrastructures. We are committed to :
- Take charge of the security of your infrastructures by protecting your applications, your flows and your terminals thanks to our experts who support you in the choice of the various options and editor solutions, implement them and administer them.
- Deploy a security policy adapted to your needs and covering a broad spectrum: identity management, mobile threat prevention, containers, firewall, authentication, UEBA solutions, etc.
Our areas of intervention to secure your flows and your applications
Present at all stages of the project, we are involved in the following areas:
- Study, design, financing: Construction of a global solution adapted to your needs.
- Integration: Installation of your solutions within the IS and software configuration (SaaS)
- Managed services : Management of your infrastructure and tools and day-to-day support for IT teams
The adequacy between our technologies and your needs
The deployment of SD-WAN technology requires a precise preliminary study of your needs in order to implement the strategy and solutions adapted to your specific context. Our real added value, beyond the deployment of your infrastructure and the administration of your SD-WAN solution on your behalf, consists in designing your tailor-made solution by choosing the technology best suited to your organisation.
Our areas of intervention on the SD-WAN
- Audit, studies and design: Study of your needs and comparative studies of solutions to propose the most suitable solution and deployment plan.
- Integration and migration: our engineers take care of the complete integration of your networks (implementation of components in your environment, compliance with security and quality standards, migrations).
- Managed services: our SD-WAN facilities management ensures that your solutions remain operational.
IT & OPS Infrastructure
Cloud & Managed Services
Strategy & consulting
Digitisation of processes