ITS Group, ESN specialized in the acceleration of digital transformation, announces a consolidated turnover for the whole of the 2022 fiscal year of 168 M€, i.e. a growth of 13%.
Consolidated revenues in K€
Growth linked to changes in the scope of consolidation (AMD, Hiuma and Youzou) represented €6 million over the year. Organic growth thus represented +13 M€ or +8.7%.
By activity, annual revenues break down as follows
- The Hosting, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Managed Services business posted organic growth of 6%, contributing almost €25 million over the year. Fiscal year 2022 was marked in particular by the launch of new security offerings (SOCTrust, EDR and immutable backup), demonstrating that the Group's offering is well aligned with the expectations of its customers. Modernization projects, mainly concerning Automation issues, also show a very significant growth. For 2023, ITS Integra will continue to rely on its dynamism and on the embedded growth linked to the strong recurrence of its activity and is thus aiming for a turnover of €28 million for 2023.
- The software development activity (ITS Eugena) and Cybersecurity services (BlueTrusty) have each seen an increase in turnover of over 25%.
- Specialized in the fields of infrastructures, IT operations, operational cybersecurity and observability, ITS Services has recorded a growth in turnover of 22% over 2022 including acquisitions, allowing it to reach €100M. This sustained growth reflects the dynamics of these themes among our major customers who are accelerating their shift to the cloud and the automation of their IT operations while focusing their efforts on the protection of their infrastructures and applications.
- The consulting and project management assistance activities, the core business of Thémis Conseil, also grew by more than 13% for the second consecutive year, with revenues exceeding €8 million and excellent momentum in the three practices of personal insurance, banking and finance, and industry/service.
- ITS Ibelem's Mobility and Workplace division, for its part, achieved a financial year of €11 million, with organic growth of 6%. It also acquired Youzou at the end of 2022 in order to consolidate its expertise in collaborative solutions and the Digital Workplace.
ITS Group continues to transform the challenges of digital sovereignty into growth opportunities for companies. The group aims to continue its commitments related to its CSR approach, in order to improve all operational processes and have a positive ecological and societal impact in the long term. In this respect, ITS Group is associated with the Ecowatt program and intends to reinforce the measures for the reduction of electricity consumption and to raise the awareness of its employees in order to go further in eco-actions.